and the content of which is owned and administered by De Mellows.Safeguards
1. De Mellows ensures our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against
unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
2. Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless De Mellows obtains consent from our customers.
De Mellows is the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site.
De Mellows collects personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of registering a user.
3. Only the necessary personal data is collected from customers’ for business purposes.
Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
4. Customers will occasionally receive email on special promotions De Mellows holds. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
5. De Mellows does not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
6. De Mellows has developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
7. De Mellows does not use “cookies”, “web-bugs” or any other tracking technologies to collect information from users of our website.
8. De Mellows would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
Individual Access and Correction
10. If your personal identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data by emailing our Customer Support.
11. De Mellows will respond to our customer’s email/web/phone request within a reasonable time and De Mellows do not charge a fee for providing the information or data requested for.
12.Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.
Alternatively, customers may refer their complaints to the BusinessTrust Secretariat if they are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint. Complaints can be referred to
Mr. Ramesh Vakkiprath
35, Selegie Road, #09-25, Parklane,