De Mellows prides itself as a leading Application and
Software developer in Singapore.
We have done applications for different industries and they include
CRM solutions, Mini ERP solutions as well as inventory management and
customised process management tools and softwares. Hence with a wealth of
experience in developing as well as having a great bunch of tech nerds at the back
end, we can develop applications of any scale.
We deal with both Customised software as well as direct solutions. We have a wide range of solutions and
depending on your requirements we can either sell it as it is or provide customised tweaks to fit your business
model and needs. Contact us today to find out more.
Companies rather develop their own software rather than get off shelf solutions? Why have customised software application?
- A custom tailored solution can do it fully automated whilst an off the rack solution might need some labour or supervision involved
- It saves cost as it increases business process and this translates to productivity increase.
- Increase profits because of a well oiled system in place
- When you buy off the shelf , you have to pay for licensing but for customised solutions you own the product and you control the costs. The cost of licensing with upgrades and support may outweigh the benefits of developing your own software or application.
- The customised software will place you ahead of your rivals because of your technical advantage It will allow you to win more clients and keep your clients with a system in place and this is crucial in today’s business where client turnover is a menace.
- A customised software will suit your needs perfectly when your business grows but an off the shelf solution will not be able to adapt to your new requirements or growth
Let De Mellows we tailor make to your satisfaction. If you feel constrained by the features of your current software then our development team could conjure the succinct solution for you instead. We are built to enhance and automate your business processes.