The terms and conditions listed henceforth
are to protect the interests of the users
and visitors to this site. De Mellows strongly encourages everyone to
go through it and adhere to the stipulations stated below.
De Mellows provides the best services available to our clients.
By reading the guidelines below, you agree to the Terms and Conditions set by De Mellows.
1. De Mellows shall not be liable under any circumstances for any special, consequential, incidental
or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with our services, including but not limited to
damages for lost profits, loss of use, lost data, down time, loss of privacy, damages to third party even if De Mellows
has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether any claims based
upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity or contribution,
the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose or otherwise. De Mellows will not censor any content on
the Internet.It will be the Client's responsibility for the usage of his account and any consequences of this usage.De Mellows is not liable for any of
its clients’ actions. De Mellows is not obligated to return any money back to its clients under its money back guarantee program if client does not submit
a formal request within 30 days of design submission. Requests within 30 days of submission will be entertained and a 14 day window period is needed to
return client's deposit of funds.
2. De Mellows may anytime discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the De Mellows site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that you do not
have any rights to De Mellows site and that De Mellows will have no liability to you if this De Mellows site is discontinued or your ability to access our site is terminated.
3. De Mellows cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. De Mellows cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. De Mellows holds no responsibility for the use / misuse of our clients accounts. De Mellows are not liable if any domain name is reported as the origination of Spam and subsequently blacklisted from Anti-Spam Organizations. De Mellows will be required, by law, to assist Anti-Spam investigations by authorities with provision of account details. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed , the account in question will be automatically deactivated. De Mellows reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason should the need arise.
4. De Mellows may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. Therefore, you should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this De Mellows site after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
5. You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between De Mellows and you and De Mellows concerning the use of this De Mellows site, and the content, products, solutions and services available on this De Mellows site.