THE LEGEND, WINTERIZED.
Delivering all-weather protection with Air Force 1 design details, the lightweight Nike Lunar Force 1 DuckBoot Big Kids’ Boot features water-repellent leather, a WaterShield lining and ground-gripping traction.
- Water-resistant leather upper helps keeps you dry
- High-cut, padded collar provides a soft, warm feel
- Lunarlon midsole with Air-Sole heel unit for lightweight cushioning
- Aggressive rubber outsole pattern for wet-weather traction
- Pull tabs at heel and tongue for easy on and off
AIR FORCE 1 ORIGINS
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe’s status as an icon.